|9 Months Ended|
Sep. 30, 2021
|Subsequent Events [Abstract]|
|Subsequent Events||Subsequent EventsDMGIn October 2021, the Company entered into an agreement to purchase within three years all of the remaining equity interests in DMG. The Company currently owns 40% of DMG and has committed to purchasing the remaining 60% within three years. In accordance with relevant accounting guidance, the Company has determined that DMG is a variable interest entity of the Company; therefore, DMG's financial statements will be consolidated with those of the Company.|
The entire disclosure for significant events or transactions that occurred after the balance sheet date through the date the financial statements were issued or the date the financial statements were available to be issued. Examples include: the sale of a capital stock issue, purchase of a business, settlement of litigation, catastrophic loss, significant foreign exchange rate changes, loans to insiders or affiliates, and transactions not in the ordinary course of business.
Reference 1: http://www.xbrl.org/2003/role/disclosureRef